Tutorials on Instagram Television



Hello everyone,

I want to tell you about a little project that I've been working on. I thought it would be an interesting adventure to make some short tutorials or process videos for Instagram TV otherwise known as IGTV.

If you're not familiar with this feature on Instagram I'll tell you a bit about it. Instagram rolled out IGTV almost a year ago and it basically gives you your own channel on Instagram, similar to YouTube. Any video that is too long for your Instagram feed can be added to your IGTV channel.

It's a really neat feature that I've been seeing others use so I thought, why not?

How do you find me on IGTV, or anyone else for that matter?

There are two ways, the first is by following. Follow Florida Sand Paper on Instagram, if a new IGTV video has been uploaded you will see the first two minutes in your feed, after that you can click on the link to watch the rest on IGTV. The second way is to find the icon on you home page that looks like a TV, it's in the upper right hand corner next to the paper airplane icon. That will take you to IGTV and you can search Florida Sand Paper in the search bar.

Below is my first IGTV video, It's fun little mixed media video I filmed as a test, I hope you enjoy it!



Thanks for watching!

 photo Untitled_zps3d5pbb4k.png
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graphic 45 2019 Brand Ambassador Audition

Mini Lighted Shadowbox Vignettes Tutorial